OK, so when my sister comes, i will figure out how to really do more than 5 pics at a time. Here are a few more pics from the 4th. And yes that is joseph flying off the high dive!
I'm so glad someone posted some pics, since we couldn't be there. Looks like a fun time, as always. You can make a slideshow on Smilebox.com. They are a fun way to add more than 5 pictures.
5 comments:
Yeah for Joseph in his running and going off that high dive...for a minute there I thought those were his real teeth.
We are coming out to visit in July. We want to come and see the Steele's. I will e-mail.
I'm so glad someone posted some pics, since we couldn't be there. Looks like a fun time, as always. You can make a slideshow on Smilebox.com. They are a fun way to add more than 5 pictures.
falling
off
my
chair
I love Tater-tots outfit! It makes me sad to think that Dallin once wore that, that he was once that little.
And, yes, it makes me REALLY homesick!
Question...do you have to change the name of your blog, now?! Miss you guys!
That was so fun! Thanks for posting the pictures. You're the best Katie!
Post a Comment